An Activu Next-Gen Utility Control Room
is the only solution bringing Adaptable, Automated, Virtual Control Rooms, and Hardware-Light access to any Resource on the network.
Please enter your email to access downloads
The Visual Platform for Critical Operations
Active-Active Recovery & Remote Backup.
View & Share
SCADA & more.
The Activu Next-Gen Control Room Stack
Powered by software: Less wires, No proprietary hardware, and MORE Functional.
Viewing & Interaction
The End of Old A/V Control Rooms
Old A/V: Miles of wires + Proprietary black boxes + silo’d for experts only.
The End of Limited Functionality & Hardware Lock-in
Too much hardware and too little flexibility. That’s what you got in the old A/V-centric concept for a control room and video wall.
Activu Executive Summaries
Activu software, systems, and services benefit the daily lives of billions of people around the globe. Founded in 1983, Activu was the first US-based company to develop command center visualization technology. More than 1,300 control rooms, monitoring, security & operations centers depend on Activu.
Vis/ability is the software platform for control centers, that makes any information visible, collaborative, and proactive for people who manage critical operations and incidents. Vis/ability users automatically see, share, and respond to events in real-time, with context, to improve incident response, decision-making, and management.
Connect complex physical assets to your operational picture through , and gain actionable clarity from your existing energy infrastructure.
The ENX Energy Platform, brings together multi-source and IoT data with AI analysis, control, and visualization, offering unparalleled opportunities in financial & risk management.
Share Realtime Content Outside the Control Room. Vis/ability® Web Portal extends the control room to any device or user with a web browser. Share a vis/ability Space of web dashboards, live IP video streams, desktop shared content, widgets, images, or media, to a real-time link that can be viewed securely, with no additional software to install.
At the core of an Activu Next-Gen Control Room, Activu’s vis/ability software bundles any video streams, internal or external devices, apps, and resources into an organized, dynamic view of the entire operation, made sharable and interactive on video walls, workstations, conference rooms, remote, and mobile devices.
Control Room Design
With over 35 years of experience designing and implementing video walls and control rooms, Activu is the recognized authority in command center design.* From patented solutions to a history of developing and installing the very first video walls, Activu brings more expertise to each complex project than any other firm.
Case Studies & Thought Leadership
- EnXchange: Virtual Power Plants, Digital Twins, and a More Connected WorldEnXchange: Virtual Power Plants, Digital Twins, and a More Connected World Integrated seamlessly for the control room with visability, EnXchange’s … Read more
- Secure Operations Centers: Mitigating Risk in Utility Control RoomsMitigating facility risk and control room security risk through fully NERC-CIP compliant video wall and collaboration platforms.
- Integrated Operations Centers (IOCs): The New Standard in Utility OperationsStreamlining and operational efficiency through an Integrated Operations Center (IOC) approach for utilities.
- Public Safety Power Management (PSPM): EnXchange Your Approach to WildfiresUtility expert and CEO of EnXchange, David Swank, discusses a very hot topic in the utility industry today, safety, risk mitigation, and wildfires.
- Distributed Energy Resource Management (DERM): EnXchange Your Energy EquationUtility expert and CEO of EnXchange, David Swank, discusses how organizations can use new tools to better aggregate and integrate their data from generation to toaster.
- PGE’s Video Wall & Control Room Add Resilience & CollaborationThe Integrated Operations Center is part of the nerve center of PGE’s smart grid. At the IOC, we centralize PGE’s … Read more
- How an Award-Winning Municipal Utility Enhances Power Restoration EffortsChallenge Despite being recognized repeatedly as a Reliable Public Power Provider (RP3®), Marietta Power wasn’t content to rest on its … Read more
- Keeping Alabama WarmChallenge When Alagasco began planning their new operations center, they had two goals: create an improved job environment where employees … Read more
- Aiding one the largest co-ops in the U.S. to reliably supply powerActivu system provided Cobb EMC with capabilities beyond their expectations.
- Keeping the lights on for 19.8 million customersAn ISO chose Activu’s software-based system to help them monitor critical operations and improve incident response and decision making.