An Activu Next-Gen SOC
is the only solution bringing Smart Sharing, Virtual Control Rooms, and Hardware-Light access to any Resource on the network.
The Activu Next-Gen Control Room Stack
Powered by software: Less wires, No proprietary hardware, and MORE Functional.
Viewing & Interaction
The End of Old A/V Control Rooms
Old A/V: Miles of wires + Proprietary black boxes + silo’d for experts only.
The End of Limited Functionality & Hardware Lock-in
Too much hardware and too little flexibility. That’s what you got in the old A/V-centric concept for a control room and video wall.
Activu Executive Summaries
Activu software, systems, and services benefit the daily lives of billions of people around the globe. Founded in 1983, Activu was the first US-based company to develop command center visualization technology. More than 1,300 control rooms, monitoring, security & operations centers depend on Activu.
Vis/ability is the software platform for control centers, that makes any information visible, collaborative, and proactive for people who manage critical operations and incidents. Vis/ability users automatically see, share, and respond to events in real-time, with context, to improve incident response, decision-making, and management.
Vis/ability connects the apps monitored by critical operations, to automate their common operating picture. Leading I.T., security, and infrastructure teams and organizations use vis/ability to separate signal from noise while automatically raising awareness, securely, across the organization.
Share Realtime Content Outside the Control Room. Vis/ability® Web Portal extends the control room to any device or user with a web browser. Share a vis/ability Space of web dashboards, live IP video streams, desktop shared content, widgets, images, or media, to a real-time link that can be viewed securely, with no additional software to install.
At the core of an Activu Next-Gen Control Room, Activu’s vis/ability software bundles any video streams, internal or external devices, apps, and resources into an organized, dynamic view of the entire operation, made sharable and interactive on video walls, workstations, conference rooms, remote, and mobile devices.
Control Room Design
With over 35 years of experience designing and implementing video walls and control rooms, Activu is the recognized authority in command center design.* From patented solutions to a history of developing and installing the very first video walls, Activu brings more expertise to each complex project than any other firm.
- EnXchange: Virtual Power Plants, Digital Twins, and a More Connected WorldEnXchange: Virtual Power Plants, Digital Twins, and a More Connected World Integrated seamlessly for the control room with visability, EnXchange’s … Read more
- Global Sports League: An elegant control room solution for a high-profile, enterprise-security challengeChallenge This Activu customer is one of the largest, most recognizable brands in the world. Their facilities host tens of … Read more
- Fortune 500 Bank: Modernizing the Digital Business.Challenge A Fortune 500 American bank’s modernization efforts required a new Network Operations Center (NOC) to keep the digital business … Read more
- Staying on course in the throes of a global pandemicChallenge A global Fortune 500 company, employing tens-of-thousands in over 60 countries, The Adecco Group was building a new command … Read more
- Operational Excellence Ensuring 150 Million Happy Visitors Per YearChallenge A global media and entertainment conglomerate installed a video wall in their a network operations center. Before long, they … Read more
- Seeing Opportunity Beyond Borders, to New Markets and a World Beyond Cash®Challenge Mastercard is embracing the future of payments with a strategy summarized as a World Beyond Cash®: battling for share … Read more
- Improving Global Maritime Situational Awareness, DigitallyThe world’s largest container shipping company is undergoing a digital transformation in every part of their business