Trusted by these customers and more
The Seamless Critical Environment
Control Room Automation
Connect visability to a growing list of monitoring and informational platforms
Triggered by monitoring tools & team member actions, vis/ability® Notifications connect users directly to relevant visual information, when it’s most needed.
Critical Information Delivery to the Enterprise
Visability Notifications extend the platform’s reach and utility by actively delivering critical content, triggered by connected monitoring platforms, directly to those who need it–via email, SMS, Windows desktop notifications, and visability Desktop Client alerts.
Click or tap a realtime Notification to instantly open a visability Space containing all relevant Event-Driven Visual Intelligence–automatically gathered–extending observability throughout an organization regardless of team member location, or information origin.
Visability® Web Portal extends the platform to any device or user with a web browser.
Share a visability Space of web dashboards, live IP video streams, desktop shared content, widgets, images, or media, to a real-time link that can be viewed securely on a web browser, with no additional software to install.
- Integrated Operations Center: Flexibility & Security Across Critical OperationsIntegrated Operations Center: Flexibility & Security Across Critical Operations
- EnXchange: Virtual Power Plants, Digital Twins, and a More Connected WorldEnXchange: Virtual Power Plants, Digital Twins, and a More Connected World Integrated seamlessly for the control room with visability, EnXchange’s… Read more: EnXchange: Virtual Power Plants, Digital Twins, and a More Connected World
- Global Sports League: An elegant control room solution for a high-profile, enterprise-security challengeChallenge This Activu customer is one of the largest, most recognizable brands in the world. Their facilities host tens of… Read more: Global Sports League: An elegant control room solution for a high-profile, enterprise-security challenge
- Fortune 500 Bank: Modernizing the Digital Business.Challenge A Fortune 500 American bank’s modernization efforts required a new Network Operations Center (NOC) to keep the digital business… Read more: Fortune 500 Bank: Modernizing the Digital Business.
- Staying on course in the throes of a global pandemicChallenge A global Fortune 500 company, employing tens-of-thousands in over 60 countries, The Adecco Group was building a new command… Read more: Staying on course in the throes of a global pandemic
- Operational Excellence Ensuring 150 Million Happy Visitors Per YearChallenge A global media and entertainment conglomerate installed a video wall in their a network operations center. Before long, they… Read more: Operational Excellence Ensuring 150 Million Happy Visitors Per Year
- Seeing Opportunity Beyond Borders, to New Markets and a World Beyond Cash®Challenge Mastercard is embracing the future of payments with a strategy summarized as a World Beyond Cash®: battling for share… Read more: Seeing Opportunity Beyond Borders, to New Markets and a World Beyond Cash®
- Improving Global Maritime Situational Awareness, DigitallyTo better serve their customers spread across 116 countries, the world’s largest container-shipping company, and Fortune 500 member, is undergoing a digital transformation in every part of their business, including how they manage critical customer events.